If you are looking for new ways to drive business growth and increase profits, we can help.
Having worked with a wide range of SMEs and privately-owned businesses, we know first-hand that CEOs and Chairs are seeking to diversify boardrooms, improve strategic operational delivery, develop high performance teams, expand into new markets, innovate through cross industry learning and take advantage of other opportunities for enhanced commercial performance.
What we do
We broker personal development opportunities for senior executive from top-ranking organisations to join the boards of non-conflicting AIM listed, privately owned and SME companies as ‘guest observers’* for 12 months to gain real commercial boardroom experience.
*The role is a ‘guest observer’ and is a non-paid role. To ensure that there is no confusion about their legal status, they are not appointed, nor do they act as a director, nor are they paid. They have no voting rights, do not instruct or direct the board in any way and are not part of the formal decision-making process. They do not form part of the quorum of a board meeting and are bound by the host board’s confidentiality rules. They can offer insights and opinions based on their expertise or experiences.
What we are looking for
We are looking for companies from across a wide range of industries, products and services to become host boards. The role of a host board is to offer a senior executive from a non-conflicting industry the opportunity to join your board as a ‘guest observer’* completely free of charge for 12 months. These executives are fully supported and funded by their own organisations who are keen they gain external experiences to help them with their internal careers so this is a free service for your board.
Boards who have already signed up to our enterprising project include: Farnborough International Ltd, Starling Bank and MJ Hudson with more joining all the time.
At present the senior executive employees looking for ‘guest observer’* roles on host boards on our books include: a Senior IT Manager (Transformation/Projects), an Executive Vice President – Global Service Delivery, CTO – Digital, Cloud, Emerging Tech, Head of Integration and a Sales Director with others coming on all the time.
What are the Benefits?
As the host board you gain by:
- Having a highly experienced executive join your board as a ‘guest observer’*
- Getting current market and industry expertise
- Enjoying fresh thinking and innovative ideas
- Networking at a very high level within a non-conflicting industry
The senior executive gets real commercial board level experience of:
- How decisions are made at board level
- How governance works at board level
- How the yearly board cycle operates
- Honing their personal development skills
- Stimulating fresh thinking and innovation
- Gaining real non-conflicting industry knowledge
The sponsoring organisation gets:
- Retention of highly experienced executives
- Development of diverse talent to board level
- Boardroom ready executives
- Fresh thinking from external insights / influences
- Innovation and cross industry ideas
For more information download the Executive Summary above and contact Heather White on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0777 585 5764